Special designed Seal mainly used on Water-, Gas- and Electric Meters. Different Valves in the Chemical and Pharmaceutical sectors can be sealed as well. Fits small eyelets down to 1.2 mm diameter. The seal can be closed very fast without tools. Consecutive numbering or barcoding enables easy recording of the seal number and streamlines operations. Long ribbon lengths from 250 to 1000 mm enables many applications which are currently not possible with other seals. Various plastic colours available.
- Long lengths : the length of the ribbon from 250 mm to 1000 mm enables many applications which are currently not possible with other seals
- Fast closure of the seal without tools
- Ribbon diameter (Ø1.2 mm) fits small eyelets
- Various colours for logistical functions (colour coding)
- Customer name/logo for clear identification
- Bar-coding ensures fast and accurate data capture
- The laser used for marking provides a good contrast for reading, requires no additives and is therefore environmentally
Housing: Polyamide (PA)
Ribbon: Twisted metal wire, white plastic coated
0.30/0.60, Ø 1,2 mm
Twisted metal wire, plastic coated: approx. 10 kg
Directly laser marked on material
S & L tag: 6 digits
M & XL tag: 11 digits
Directly laser marked on material XL tag:
– Barcode 128C : 9 digits
– Barcode 39 : 5 digits
– Barcode 2/5 interleaved : 11 digits + check digit
Directly laser marked on material or foil printed 1 standard colour
Pink, yellow, grey, white, apricot, green (pastel colour)
Bunches of 50 seals, box of 1000 seals
56 x 35.5 25 cm, (0.050m3), approx. 3,2 kg
Seals should be stored in original box away from direct sunlight and chemical fumes.
Store at 22°C/50% RH. Typical shelf life of seals made of PP and PA are approx. 18 months from date of manufacture.
Nevertheless please do not order more than an annual quantity.